No photography today. I’m too busy. Wow, never thought I’d say that about photography, but this evening Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year, begins at sundown. I am busy cleaning, cooking and preparing for this and the other holidays to follow. We will feast on apples and honey and honey cakes for the next three weeks as we wish each other a sweet and prosperous new year. I will go missing for a few days each week as we celebrate and observe the holy days, and I will get behind in visiting your blogs. It can’t be helped. I will be back in a few days and I’m sure there will be lots to tell. Until then, L’Shana Tovah!
- Healthy Foods to Celebrate Rosh Hashanah (fitsugar.com)
- Rabbi Jason Miller: Kosher Honey: Making It a Sweet Rosh Hashanah With Bees (huffingtonpost.com)
- Big Girls, Small Kitchen: The 9 Best Jewish Dishes For The High Holidays (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitnick’s Rosh HaShanah Links (campmusings.wordpress.com)
- Israelis to Celebrate with 2,000 Tons of Honey (israelnationalnews.com)
- Jewish New Year begins at sundown (philly.com)
- Rosh Hashanah: Jewish new year food (guardian.co.uk)