No, I’m not closing down this blog. The good thing that is ending is my three-week break from courses. This morning the classroom once again lit up as another quarter begins. This time however, I expect a more sane and reasonable work load. Last quarter just about did me in but now my toughest courses are behind me and I’m heading down the stretch to practicums and field work (to take up the entire year 2013).
As a last hoorah before the new quarter, Richard and I took a quick trip to Kentucky to spend a few days with family and friends. Other than the brutal heat (temps in the six digits each day we were there) we relaxed and enjoyed the time we had with Mom and Dad and others. I came back with a car load of plants to beautify our yard. Enjoy some of the photos I shot while in Kentucky. If the plants take root, this will give a hint of what we look forward to next year.
Enjoy your weekend. And for those of you in the US (especially central and eastern), stay cool if you can.
- My Old Kentucky Home (markallenwhite.wordpress.com)
- MyMove™ – Moving to Kentucky What You Need to Know (mymove.com)
- The deliberate rejection of progress (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye y’all (scatteringmoments.wordpress.com)
- Gearing up for Kentucky (scatteringmoments.wordpress.com)