Well, after all the changes I’ve made with this blog in an effort to make your reading more pleasurable and less stressful, new problems have arisen. I have written a detailed message to the support team and am waiting to hear back. This is frustrating to say the least. I have been blogging since November, 2009 and this is the first ongoing problem I have experienced. Hopefully WP will be able to help me clear up the issues and I will be back to tip-top running condition soon.
Having said that, there are several things going on in my life that are exciting and good, but will also create a time crunch. After some thought, I think that now is a good time to take a hiatus from “Inspired Vision.” My classes opened today, and I am enrolled in two demanding courses, one of which is absolutely mind-boggling as I look through the expectations outlined in the syllabus. The other “thing” going on in our lives is that we expect to close on a house–a bungalow–this coming week. We purposely chose a small house, but it is sweet. 🙂 This means that in addition to course work, we will be moving again, albeit only 10 minutes up the road.
Another “having said that,” I may post an occasional blog, time permitting, because I enjoy blogging so much. The school quarter ends June 15, so that is probably about how long I’m going to be barely present or gone. Instead of blogging here, I hope to post one or two blogs a week at the Perpetual Gratitude: A Photographic Diary blog. There I simply post a photo and a short blurb about something for which I am grateful. But even that is secondary to coursework. I’ll just have to see how it goes. In the meantime, hopefully WP will be able to help me iron out my blogging issues!
Tonight is the first night of Passover, a time when we celebrate our freedom. This happens to also be Easter weekend for many of you. So to one and all, have a safe, meaningful and joyous holiday.
- Gratitude 110: Another Day to Live! (perpetualgratitude.wordpress.com)
- Freshly Pressed – Me, Unleavened Bread and the Passover Feast (therealhousewifeofsydney.com)
- How to turn your blog into a book (leartisteboots.wordpress.com)
- Hiatus (tienunscripted.wordpress.com)
- New blogs and old passions (emmabauer.wordpress.com)
- Checklist: Creating a blog post for the first time (marketing.yell.com)
- F Is For ‘Freshly Pressed’ (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)
- Is it WordPress or me? (misswhiplash.wordpress.com)
- WordPressing problems (jmgoyder.com)
- WordPress Troubles (enjoyingcreating.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Problems – Am I the Only One? (laurasalas.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Troubles (rssfriendship.wordpress.com)
- Top Blog (mythingsthatmatterblog.wordpress.com)
- What’s Up With WordPress? (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)