What a gorgeous day it was! I was on break from classes, the sun was shining bright, the temperature was almost balmy. It was a great day to hop a bus into Case Western Reserve, wander a bit through gardens, and finally pay a visit to the Cleveland Botanical Garden to see Orchid Mania that is in its last week here. If it is possible to overdose on flowers and beauty, I sure did! The problem I face now is how to choose which of hundreds of photos to share with you. (Don’t worry, I’ll only give you a sampling!)
I hope you enjoy the following slide show.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed the show.
- How sweet it is (bogsofohio.wordpress.com)
- Orchids and Red Sauce in The Bronx (Warning – Photos Rated ‘R’) (brooklynguyloveswine.blogspot.com)
- Of butterflies and snakes (bogsofohio.wordpress.com)
- Orchid: Dendrobium (photobento.wordpress.com)
- Tropical hideaway in Michigan – Orchid #1 (johnmullinax.wordpress.com)
- ORCHIDS – Cultivating Exotic Beauty at Home (camdengardenclub.wordpress.com)
- The CW Podsquad At Pacific Orchid Expo (cwsanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Calypso Exuberance (socolife.wordpress.com)