Yes, I’ve been here before. Took a look around. Walked out the door.
Tonight I stay. I approach the machine determined to walk. I’ll walk for miles, over hills and through valleys. I’ll walk down roadways and off the beaten path, but I will walk. Never mind the hard-as-rock rippling muscles on the kid walking beside me (did I mention, not a gray hair on his head!) Never mind the svelte petite blond bombshell climbing stairs behind me (did I mention, not a gray hair on her head!) Never you mind. No sirree. No one will keep me from traipsing along the trail that stretch out before me. I’m walking from here to California and back! I’ll show my doctor. I’ll show my kids. I’ll show the world. I’ll do it for my grandkids. Just watch me! 😉
***Tonight I walked 2.45 miles on my way to California and back! 😀
- How Much Do You Know About Gray Hair? (bellasugar.com)
- Gray Hair – Pluck It or Leave It? (bellasugar.com)
- Here’s MY thoughts about women with gray hair…. (aninepoundhammer.com)
- Why Gray Hair Goes Gray (bellasugar.com)
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one. (tifanikdavids.wordpress.com)