Rain, you are here again. You came uninvited. Rain, drop by drop you flood the already saturated ground.
I look out my window in despair . . . no, not despair, it’s boredom. Boredom with the same-old-same-old. But I’m holed up inside anyway. Fever is subsiding. Headaches continue to bother. Homework awaits completion, so Rain, do what you must. I’m inside for a while anyway. When the sun chases you away, maybe I’ll be ready to again venture out beyond my lair.
Rain, must you visit us so often?
- River of Stones, Jan.11 (pattisjarrett.wordpress.com)
- Stone # 11 (jobryantnz.wordpress.com)
- Winter Boredom (lifeofbabs.wordpress.com)
- Boredom Is Desired, Becasue It Means Change Is Imminent (adpulp.com)
- Boredom. A blessing or a Curse? (shesagoldblogger.wordpress.com)