A cold January morning. Snow fills the air, swirling, dancing, at times pausing, moving to and fro as it drifts to the ground. Blanketing the earth in a white quilt of drifts forming hills and valleys, quietness descends and all watch in wonder and awe.
- The River of Stones – A Mindful Writing Project for January (moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com)
- A River of Stones (purpleborough.wordpress.com)
- New Year Challenges: 2012 Here We Come! (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the January River – a month of mindful writing (annestormont.wordpress.com)
- Mindful Writing Challenge – Day 1 (dldselfnarration.wordpress.com)
- January Mindful Writing Challenge (pattisjarrett.wordpress.com)
- A River of Stones January 2012 – a mindful writing challenge (annestormont.wordpress.com)