Tonight I opened my page to discover that imexcited nominated me for the Candle Lighter Award. I’m honored and humbled with this recognition. Imexcited is a young mother who blogs beautifully about her experience as a first-time mother. She is an inspiration herself! Check out her blog if you get a chance (and ooh and aah over her baby!)
So how does this award work? To get a better understanding you might want to check out Kate Kresse at her Believe Anyway blog. Kate explains that her reason for creating this award is to encourage bloggers to write positively, to seek to lighten the load or illuminate the path for others. This award rewards positive people who write positive blogs. After reading this, I was even more humbled to receive this award. Thank you so much imexcited!
This award belongs to those who believe, who always Survive the day, and those who never stop Dreaming, for those who cannot quit, for those who keep trying and if you find yourself in that category, you are entitled in this award.
What does the awardee have to do once he or she accepts the award? Nothing. This is an award without strings or limitations. Pass it on to whomever you think lights up the darkness with their blogs and positive presence in the blogging world! That’s it. If you do pass this on to someone else, I am sure that Kate (see Believe Anyway) would appreciate a link back to her, although this is not required.
If you look at my blogroll at the bottom of the page, you will see the blogs I subscribe to. (Mostly; I’m still in the process of updating and adding. I’ve come a long way during the break but there is more to do. Check back periodically.) I subscribe to blogs that are positive, artistic, creative, inspiring ~ in a word, blogs that light a candle in the dark. So each qualifies to take a candle and post it on your blog, and pass it along to those you want to honor.
Again, thanks to imexcited (isn’t that a positive blog title!) for granting me this wonderful award.
- A Candle-lighter Award. (awinsomejourney.wordpress.com)
- Candle lighter award.. (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Candle Lighter Award (jhasmoments.wordpress.com)
- Candle Lighter Award Recipient! (moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com)
- Candle Lighter Award (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Candle Lighter Award- Lighting the hope in blogosphere! (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Candle Lighter Award! (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- The Candle Lighter Award (thewomanatthewell.wordpress.com)
- Candle Lighter Award (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- Candle Lighter Award (jadedstone11.wordpress.com)
- The Candle Lighter Award (craigmotor.wordpress.com)