Not surprisingly, no questions were listed for today. Therefore I’m doing things a little different than usual. Instead of answering five questions, I thought it would be nice for each one to share five holiday traditions that you celebrate in your home. You can elaborate if you choose, or not. You decide. Since I’m writing each day about our observances during Chanukah, I will just list five of our customs and let you read more detailed descriptions in the holiday posts that have already begun to appear here.
My best wishes to all of you during these days and holiday observances, however you choose to celebrate . . . or not! Have a great weekend and I hope to see you back here next Friday. 🙂
Five of our Chanukah traditions ~
1. Lighting the Menorah each night for eight nights.
2. Eating latkes and applesauce (explanation coming soon)
3. Reading an inspirational Chanukah story after lighting the chanukiah each night.
4. Playing dreidle (explanation coming soon).
5. Learning Torah lessons for Chanukah.
Happy holidays everyone!
- Chanukah vs. Christmas (missilhouette.wordpress.com)