Caine Das of Reflections of a Buddhist Monk, has graciously awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award! I am humbled by this kind gesture from such a humble and gentle soul such as Caine. I encourage you to check out his blog. Coming from Caine, this is certainly an honor for which I am most grateful. And what makes this even more special, this is my 200th Inspired Vision post! Yay!!!
This Liebster Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ and the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Rules are:
*Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
*Reveal your top five picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
*Post the award on your blog.
*Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
*And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
The most difficult task when accepting an award is choosing only five blogs to honor with an award of their own. I am going to follow the example of other bloggers and suggest that you check out my blog roll (at the bottom of the page) and visit the blogs that I follow. This is another prompt to update my blogroll! There are too many good blogs, some humorous, some serious, some light-hearted reflections on life and events, some are a place to share creative endeavors such as photography, cartooning or fiction writing. The subject matters and themes are endless and to be honest, quite interesting. I hope that you will expand your blogging friends to include new folks that you may find here. I certainly have learned a lot from all of you, and I enjoy the camaraderie of blogging buddies as my circle of friends continues to expand. Thank you for all that you share in the cyberspace world so familiar to us by now. Add the Liebster Award badge to your page and pass it on to other worthy bloggers. AND, continued success to you all and best wishes from my heart.
p.s. When my quarter break comes, mid December through the first week in January, I will spend time updating my blogroll. Apologies for getting so far behind!
- Hip Hip Hooray – it’s the Liebster Blog (ritarussell.wordpress.com)
- Oh my! It’s the Liebster Blog Awards! (talesfromthemotherland.me)
- Liebster Blog’s Award (reflectionofabuddhistmonk.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (hannawilburs.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (jadedstone11.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (seriouslyrebecca.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award – Yay, Delightful! (allaboutlemon.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (myabsolutedreams.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com)