I was not going to participate in the challenge this week. There has been quite a lot happening around here and I decided to give myself a break. But today I felt compelled to share some of my favorite faces with you, not to win accolades for amazing photography (I only shot two of the following photos), but rather to share faces that are very important to me. We had a scare last night with a family member that reminds me of the fragility of life. I would have liked to create a slide show of the following faces, but I don’t know how and for the moment I don’t have the time to learn~maybe in the future. So for today, these are the faces that mean so much to me, that inspire me, that comfort and urge me in all that I do. Enjoy.
Mica’s John and Mary’s Eric are missing simply because I couldn’t find photos of them, but they are among my favorite faces, too.
So, life is as fragile as it is rich and full and exuberant. Please excuse my self-indulgence, but these and many more are people ~ faces ~ that mean the world to me. Have a good day, look into people’s faces, and be thankful for those who touch your life.
- : Weekly Photo Challenge: Faces (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Faces II (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Faces (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:FACES (randomlyabstract.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo challenge: Faces (atelierzisiadou.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Faces (confessionsofaprocrastinator.wordpress.com)
- I See Faces: Weekly Photo Challenge (Faces) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge (emotionalfitnesstraining.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Faces I (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Faces (nylondaze.com)
- A Complete About Face (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Faces (dailypost.wordpress.com)