Another 5QF has arrived! My, the time goes so quickly. This week’s questions are rather interesting (I don’t know who thinks these things up!) So, take a look, and if you are so inclined, answer the questions yourself and post for all the world to see! If you do, I would appreciate a trackback. Thanks. Enjoy your Friday 🙂
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
Well. . . to be honest, this “ain’t gonna happen!” Why? Because it is outside of my character to be dallying where I shouldn’t be dallying. This is so far out of my zone that I can’t even imagine how to answer! We are fuddy-duddies in this household, and choose to keep it that way. So, on to the next question!
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
The BEST was our vacation, specifically time with Mom and Dad. GREAT week. See the following links, and you will know what I mean!
I know this looks like shameless promotion, but it really really really was the BEST MEMORY of this summer thus far!
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Well, the kids are gone so that doesn’t count anymore. My sheets? Hmmm. . . Let’s just leave this one alone. 😉
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Oy vey. . . where do these questions come from? I think I would prefer the scan to the pat-down. NOT that I’m particularly fond of scans, but between the two, I really don’t want someone touching my body like that!
5. Since it is fair time…what’s your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
My favorite memories of fairs are the Louisiana State Fairs. I was in 4-H at the time and there was a lot of hullabaloo as everyone prepared for the big event. The lights, the rides, the farm animals, the contests (pie eating anyone?), all made an impression on me. I used to look forward to the state fair each year. I also used to believe that every state had its own fair. Sadly not! Now, I can’t remember the last time I went to a state fair.
OK, now it’s your turn! Enjoy. 🙂