1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Maybe, maybe not. I tried my hand at skydiving years ago, so I think I may try, but not sure.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Movie theater. Although I had fun as a child when the family would load into the car and head to the local drive-in, today I prefer the theater.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Nope. Never have. As I think of it though, I just might give it a try. I do NOT like grocery shopping, so having them delivered might be nice.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Au naturel! They are naturally arched and have no need for the tweezers.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Most definitely. I am not the same person I was at 17 years-old. But that is ok. I’ve grown, evolved, matured, changed.
There you have it for this week! I will probably not be around next Friday because I’ll be on vacation. In fact, I don’t know what internet access I will have next week, if any, so may not blog next week (or very little.) Y’all have a great day, a great weekend, happy 4th and Canada Day. 🙂